X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World's Best Mulberry

I am shipping out the last cuttings tomorrow 2/10/18 but will have single plants later in the year. The original post is no longer valid. I deleted it but it won't go away or at least as I see it on my screen.

We do not delete threads here.
    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Have Sent My Funds in .. Really looking forward to those mulberries

Comment

Bryce, i got my cuttings in great shape.

Comment

Argh!!! getting frustrated at USPS shipment delayed!!!

Comment

Got mine yesterday Bryce....beautiful, thank you!
          Greg, Maine, zone 5. Wish List: Green Michurinska

Comment

Potted mine up today.

Comment

• Botanical_Bryce
              Botanical_Bryce commented
              Editing a comment
              Going to have a ton.

• DrDraconian
              DrDraconian commented
              Editing a comment
              Potted mine up a couple of days ago when I received them. Unfortunately, almost all the buds had already started to leaf out. All those budding leaves have begun to shrivel and die back. I hope there is enough energy left in the cuttings to deal with all the energy/moisture that went into shoving those initial leaves out, but I'm a bit pessimistic. We'll see. Cut all my stems in half just as you did, so out of 22 18" cuttings, hopefully a couple will be able to make it.

• Botanical_Bryce
              Editing a comment
              Mine are all doing fine. Did you put them in a shaded place? Did you cover to help evaporation not happen? If the humidity is low, with cuttings it needs to be risen.

I would like to buy plants later this spring

Comment

Hello just wondering what makes it world's best ? Maybe I'm missing an earlier post of type and pictures. I may be interested in buying a plant when they are ready

Comment

• Botanical_Bryce
                Editing a comment
                Unlike most any other mulberries it is a more compact plant. With proper pruning this plant can produce just as much as a large tree in a much smaller area.

Easier to reach and no ladders needed. The compact size keeps berries where you need them and even the smallest child can reach them.

Everbearing allows you to harvest fruits most of the year depending on climate. If at anytime they stop, they can be pruned to induce heavy fruiting again.

Large fruits. Unlike most everbearing mulberries the berries have some size to them.

Reliable from cuttings. You can get fruit first and or second year easily from cuttings if done in the spring. Cuttings survival rate for me averages in excess of 90 percent.

The compact size is also good for making a deciduous hedge.

Reducing grocery cost. Unlike most mulberries that only produce for a time, the extended fruiting from spring to fall will save money on fruit cost which is mega expensive for berries.

It is a tree for everyone since it allows people to grow in smaller and more confined spaces. The excuses of mulberries being too big and messy is not valid with this one.

• Botanical_Bryce
                Editing a comment

Thanks bryce

Comment

Just watch the YouTube clip and those mulberries look delicious! I’d be interested in some cuttings when you have more in the near future.

Comment

Me too! Please let me know when the cuttings might be available again.
                  Wish list: sangue dolce.

Comment

Same here, I'm very interested in cuttings, sorry I missed this one... I've been really getting into mulberries the past couple of months.

Comment

I am interested in a plant when available later. Please message me when they are available, Thanks!

Comment

It looks like I'm about a month late for the cuttings, but I'd love to learn when the plants are available! Thanks.
                        Deborah
                        Easton, MD - Zone 7B

Comment

I’d like to grow a plant. Please let me know when they’re available.
                          Wish list: sangue dolce.

Comment

Hello, Bryce

I would like to buy plants when they are available. Please let me know when that is available. Thanks

Comment

I am interested with the plant when available, PM me.

Comment

Please PM me when plants when plants or cuttings are available. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Bryce, I'm interested in buying a plant, please PM me as well when available. =)

Comment

I would be interested in a plant when they are available.

Comment

I am also interested in purchasing a plant. What is the cost?

Comment

Same for me!

Comment

I would also like to know when you have plants or cuttings available.

Comment

I am also interested in a plant.

I have two mulberries, one that has turned into a multiple stalk bush and one weeping mulberry.

I've been thinking of adding another and this one sounds lovely.

Comment

Working...
                                            X