X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted LSU Tiger

I live in New York and looking for LSU Tiger fig cuttings. I will plant in pot and protect it during winter. Anyone have one or two cuttings that can sell me?
    Thanks!

You got them! How many do you want?

Comment

• scottsmith010
      scottsmith010 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm also looking for LSU tiger cuttings. Are your cuttings still available? If so, I'm interested in 10.

Thanks welling... i just bought some cuttings from a member minutes ago.

Comment

My LSU Tiger keep produce fruits but Squarrels always one step ahead of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fig-Doctor View Post
      My LSU Tiger keep produce fruits but Squarrels always one step ahead of me.
      Makes me concerned cuz a squirrel visits my garden everyday.
      You can try red plastic bags. My neighbor’s brown turkey tree has beared hundreds of figs on the oldest tree, some are riped and squirrel did not take it.

Comment

• figs and tropicals
        figs and tropicals commented
        Editing a comment
        what do you mean "red plastic bags"...put them over each fig???

• figs and tropicals
        Editing a comment
        where do you get "red plastic bags" ? amazon sell fabric bags with draw strings...

For anyone still looking, and who is willing to wait. I will have a number of cuttings available late in the year when our trees start going dormant.

CliffH
      Texas (N. Houston area) - zone 8b
      Wish List: Bass' Fav, Col Littman's Black Cross, Grise de St Jean, SMGG, GM-172 Gozo Girl, GM-175, and GM-25

Comment

• BackwoodsSouthernLawyer
        Editing a comment
        I am looking as well, and willing to wait!

• trlawles
        trlawles commented
        Editing a comment
        CliffH , I would like to get some of your Tiger Cuttings this year , I am in Alvin just south of Houston. Please keep me in mind.

• figs and tropicals
        Editing a comment
        nice. what varieties?????

Originally posted by wellingtonbill View Post
      You got them! How many do you want?
      Hi
      I’m in Raleigh and love to buy or trade? I have lots of Alma but am willing to pay. I can come up to Youngsville?
      I’m new to figs but lovin’ every minute of it. My daughter Victoria helps me We’re UncleBensFiggery on FigBid. Victoria is RockingirlAttorney on eBay

Comment

Hey everyone, go with Cliff as I have taken all the Tiger requests that I can fill. 😀

Comment

Just an update. I have a lot of request for LSU Tiger cuttings now. That is all for now. I will make a post in late December, if I have any left.

CliffH
          Texas (N. Houston area) - zone 8b
          Wish List: Bass' Fav, Col Littman's Black Cross, Grise de St Jean, SMGG, GM-172 Gozo Girl, GM-175, and GM-25

Comment

Working...
          X