X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO: almost all CDDs (minus cddn). Trade or buy. Lots to trade

Expanding the collection. Really getting the kids into it as there are now hundreds of fruit and we’re checking nightly for ripe fruit (although 2 nights ago I came face to face with a rat crawling on my Gary’s strawberry fig while I was foraging).

looking for CDDs of all types. I have Cddn and cddn-baud. Happy to trade cuttings. I have a few rooted extras of some trees only but can root them if desired.

Below are the figs I have. I also have lots and lots of mango, avocado, citrus, annona (cherimoya, atemoya, various hybrids) and stone fruit in addition to random other plants. 300+ in all

Khaled

figs:
    sucrette
    raspberry latte
    souadi
    black ischia ucd
    black ischia
    dominick
    ucr 143-36
    cddn
    croisic
    bourjasotte Gris (too small for cuttings this season though)
    green ischia
    smith
    unknown pastilliere
    Strawberry verte
    bordissot Blanca y negra
    cddn-baud
    patricks supergiant
    violette de bordeaux
    ronde de Bordeaux (too small for cuttings this season)
    marabout
    lsu purple
    dark portuguese unknown
    janice seedless kadota
    black Madeira kk (borderline small. If it grows another foot I can get cuttings from this)
    garys strawberry fig
    yellow lebanese
    panache
    unknown zephyr
    white kadota
    lsu Scott’s black
    mbvs
    vasilika sika
    figo preto
    conadria

Hello & Greetings

I only have Alma and Black Malta Sugar #12.

I was wondering if you would sell some cuttings?

If so I would love to buy some of the following:

souadi

black ischia ucd

black ischia

cddn

smith

unknown pastilliere

bordissot Blanca y negra

cddn-baud

patricks supergiant

garys strawberry fig

yellow lebanese

mbvs

vasilika sika

figo preto

Thank you!!!!!

I’m living every minute of FIGGING! My daughter Victoria helps me sell. We’re UncleBensFiggery on FigBid. Victoria is RockingirlAttorney on eBay

Comment

• Ortegojeffrey
      Ortegojeffrey commented
      Editing a comment
      What is Black Malta Sugar #12? Where does that name come from?

Hi there

not a problem but first let me sort through getting the cdd and I can help you out after.

khaled

Comment

Condits and F4F archives. VinnyFigs along with Brian M helped me FIGure it out. Sorry for the humor
      I’m living every minute of FIGGING! My daughter Victoria helps me sell. We’re UncleBensFiggery on FigBid. Victoria is RockingirlAttorney on eBay

Comment

Have you tasted Gary's strawberry? How would you rate it?
        Wish List: CdD Mutante, BNR, Golden Riverside (BenB)/Golden Rainbow , White Madeira #1, Col. Littman's Black Cross or Cravens Craving,

Comment

• DrDraconian
          DrDraconian commented
          Editing a comment
          From talking to another member, I was under the impression that Gary's Strawberry was just a reverted Panache i.e. a Panache that lost it's stripes and is just a green fig. If true, it is reasonable to assume that it would taste the same as Panache.

• Surge90241
          Surge90241 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was actually at Gary's fig class this past Saturday, he had mentioned that it was possibly a seedling 🌱 of a panache. I was just wondering on the taste of the fig.

• KMH
          KMH commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ve got lots of figs on it now but haven’t tried any yet.

It doesn’t grow like panache. My panache is very upright and vertical - shooting for the stars.

Gary’s fig grows like a monster, most vigorous one I have back there. Growing in All directions including straight up and out and is also crawling along the ground.

His daughter Leah has been rooting some figs last I checked with her.

Khaled:

I have a 3ft tall CdD Gris in a 5 gal pot, that I removed from my tree as an air layer a month or so ago. Obviously can't ship it, but we are close enough that we could probably work out a way for it to be picked up. I don't see anything that you own that is on my wish list, but if you are at all interested, shoot me a PM. I was going to list this, along with several other trees I have that are extras, for sale for local pick-up in a few weeks. This and Bourjasotte Gris were the two best tasting figs I have had from my trees so far this year.

CdD Air layer.jpg
        Last edited by DrDraconian; 10-09-2018, 08:04 PM. Reason: Added picture
        Richard - San Diego 10a

Comment

Khaled , pm sent.
          Sacramento Ca. 9b

Comment

Thanks for all the interest folks and sorry my replies are sometimes slow. I tend to work in fits and spurts. I hope I’ve gotten back to everyone who has written.

caveat: I’m in socal and my trees are still actively growing. I can harvest semilignified wood now or wait till late winter and see if they go fully dormant.

khaled

Comment

Working...
            X