X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charleness
    replied
    I received mine and they are gorgeous! Thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• The Figster
    replied
    I got mine and they are great! Thank you

Leave a comment:

• MeganOfSeattle
    replied
    All packages mailed out last evening via 2-3day priority, but I missed their USPS pick up deadline. They should go out today/ tracking #'s should start working.

Leave a comment:

• MeganOfSeattle
    replied
    Shoot. I missed my USPS deadline. Seems like i can get better rates when I walk in. I'll have everything boxed and ready to go an ship them out Monday after work. I'll send tracking too.
    Happy Saturday everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Techno101
    replied
    Cool! You should be getting your cuttings Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• MeganOfSeattle
    replied
    I've divided all the bulbs from the first set of pictures. I plan to send them out on Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• MeganOfSeattle
    replied
    Adding a few more colors. I planted these in a different spot that did not get nearly as much water, which I think affected their growth quite a bit when compared to the main ones I posted. I should have at least one to two tubers of each of these colors. Petals of the second and third pictures wrap 360°.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Lovejcc
    replied
    How beautiful! Maybe when my figs get bigger we can trade. Hope you get all the goodies on your wish list. 😃

Leave a comment:

• The Figster
    replied
    Pm sent

Leave a comment:

• 2AngelsMushrooms
    replied
    I will have some Violetta cuttings available in November. My mother loves Dailies. Would love to trade if you like.

Leave a comment:

• MeganOfSeattle
    replied
    That would be great. I'll PM you.

Leave a comment:

• Techno101
    replied
    My wife loves Dahlias, I’ll have some LSU Scott's Black cutting around first of November if you’re still willing to trade.

Leave a comment:

• MeganOfSeattle
    started a topic Dahlias for Figs?

Dahlias for Figs?

​​​​I would love to trade dahlias for some of the figs in my wish : Smith, Craven's Craving, Black Madeira KK, CLBC, Black Tuscan, Black Zadar, I-258, Violetta, Longue d'Aout, Honey Plum, LSU Scott's Black

I am newer to figs, but I've been growing Dahlia's for a couple years and mine are ready to divide this winter. I got them from a friend who grows and shows them and has won several awards. I don't have names for them. I'm in Seattle, zone 8/8b. These tubers have grown to 6 ft in ground with ample water and 6 hrs of sun. I don't dig them up in winter and we had snow several times last year. I recommend support for them. My current support is blueberry bushes, a fig tree, and a couple of bamboo poles. (The pictures of the larger plants are after I cut a ton of flowers to give to my neighbors.) The White Dahlia bloomed into November when the plant finally froze.

Please PM me if you're interested. IMG_20190910_150814.jpgIMG_20190910_150613.jpgIMG_20190910_160629.jpgIMG_20190910_151317.jpgIMG_20190910_160959.jpgIMG_20190910_151156.jpg
    Attached Files
Working...
X