X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to Trade Fig Cuttings

I have the following varieties and quantities to trade. I will ship mine to you after the tree goes fully dormant since I live in Arizona and normally that doesn't happen till late November or December. If what I have is not what you need and you can send me some cuttings that I need would be greatly appreciate it. I only use what I am asking for to graft my tree. Last year I traded with some of you my Petite Negra and Brown Turkey, some of you as well graciously sent me some verities without taking some in exchange, the grafts that survived I am offering this year to others so THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for the people that worked with me last year (you know who you are )

What I can give (2 cuttings per variety per person except Petite Negra and Brown Turkey, will give 4 per person):

- Petite Negra - I have 10-20 cuttings
    - Brown Turkey - I have 10-20 cuttings
    - LSU Purple - I have 4 cuttings
    - Alma - I have 2 cuttings
    - Sister MGG - I have 2 cuttings - Spoken for
    - Desert King - I have 2 cuttings
    - Lattarula - I have 1 cutting - Spoken for

What I need:

- LSU Champagne
    - LSU Tiger
    - Black Madeira
    - Honey Plum
    - Black Genoa
    - Izmir
    - I258
    - Pastiliere
    - Raspberry Latte
    - Siblawi
    - Noire de Barentane
    - Hunt
    - Olympian - told I would receive them
    - Violette de Bordeaux - told I would receive them
    - Black Jack - told I would receive them
    - IMC - told I would receive them
    - Black Mission - told I would receive them
    - Tiger Panache - told I would receive them
    Last edited by figneer; 10-27-2019, 12:57 AM.
    Chandler, AZ Zone 9b

Pm sent
    Oregon, Z 8b. WL: zaffiro, campaniere, thermalito, DSJG, Sangue dolce, Jack Lily, verdolino, Green mich, rubado, sodus Sicilian, Burgan, white triana, petravaca bijela, valle negra, ischia black, fiorone di ruvo, st. Martin, qudsaya, cherry cordial, cul d’asse

Comment

Hi, nice to meet you here. we live pretty close. I’m on Dove mountain Marana. I’m very new, so I don’t have anything to trade or offer you. But it’s nice to meet someone close to me so I thought I’d stop by and say hi

Comment

HI JC, I sent you a Private message
        Chandler, AZ Zone 9b

Comment

Hi, nice to meet you here. I'm in Chandler, AZ too I’m very new, so I don’t have anything to trade or offer you. But it’s nice to meet someone close to me as well.
          Newbie seeking any and all varieties and knowledge- Zone 9b

Comment

• JC(AZ)
            JC(AZ) commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi to you too.

anyone can send me some cuttings? appreciate it.
          Chandler, AZ Zone 9b

Comment

What I offer (2 cuttings per variety per person except Petite Negra and Brown Turkey, will offer 4 per person). Will ship my cuttings when the tree go full dormant

- Petite Negra - I have 10-20 cuttings
            - Brown Turkey - I have 10-20 cuttings
            - LSU Purple - I have 4 cuttings
            - Alma - I have 2 cuttings
            - Desert King - I have 2 cuttings

What I need:
            - LSU Champagne
            - LSU Tiger
            - Black Madeira
            - Honey Plum
            - Black Genoa
            - Izmir
            - I258
            - Pastiliere
            - Raspberry Latte
            - Siblawi
            - Noire de Barentane
            - Hunt
            Chandler, AZ Zone 9b

Comment

I have been a member for a while. I heard the rum has been down so glad it is back up. I am looking for Mission and JH Adriatic. What I had from 4 years ago when I was very active are gone. I think I m in zone 8 North West Louisiana a 1 mile from Southern Arkansas.

Comment

Originally posted by macmike View Post
                I have been a member for a while. I heard the rum has been down so glad it is back up. I am looking for Mission and JH Adriatic. What I had from 4 years ago when I was very active are gone. I think I m in zone 8 North West Louisiana a 1 mile from Southern Arkansas.
                "When you were very active"? It says you have 4 posts? Doesnt sound like very active to me.
                South Florida - 10b

Comment

• Dtownfigs
                  Dtownfigs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe they meant when they were physically active or more personally active in fig cultivation????

• Rigo007
                  Rigo007 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  🤣🤣🤣 I suppose...

I can send you LSU Tigers and LSU Champagne cuttings, after I prune my trees around Christmas. But you might need to remind me (it's been a busy year...).

CliffH
                Texas (N. Houston area) - zone 8b
                Wish List: Rubado, Thermolito, Calderona, Cavaliere, GM-172, and GM-25

Comment

I have plenty of Black Jack cuttings if you want some and the tree is HIGHLY productive

Comment

Working...
                  X