X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for non figs

Hey ladies and gentlemen

I'm looking to acquire some non fig related seeds and cuttings. Whether it's cold hardy or tropical (mango/avocado/durian/etc) , I got my greenhouse up in next few months and hope to maintain most things year round.

I have a long list of fig cuttings available and I can guarantee all my stuff as can 100+ others

looking for the following types, but others are welcome. My main issue is storage of cuttings/seeds for 2-3 months, so softwood green cuttings are probably out.

Tropical seeds (cherimoya/durian/jackfruit/etc)
    Pomegranates
    Mulberry
    Persimmon
    Paw paw
    Asian pear
    feijoa (pineapple Guava)

Not too interested in apples/pears/stone fruit in general. I also am only interested in varieties that have fruited true to type for you.

PM me

Thanks
    Matty
    Last edited by BrooklynMatty; 01-01-2020, 10:28 AM. Reason: Removing olive. Not needed
    May the Figs be with you!
    ​​​​​

Hi Matty, I can send you some Arbequina olive cuttings. Send me a PM
    Stockbridge, GA zone 8a | WL: Green Greek, Vasilika Syka

Comment

• BrooklynMatty
      BrooklynMatty commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey - will message you in the morning when i got my list of available figs.

Can you grove olives in New York? I don’t know how they’d handle snow and ice
    Zone 9B WL: Violeta with one ‘T’.
    all other wishlist cuttings have been acquired

Comment

• BrooklynMatty
      BrooklynMatty commented
      Editing a comment
      No you cannot, but as i mentioned i am getting my greenhouse up and have plans to get it heated and have other options available to me. Not everything I am looking for is for me.

• mwhight34
      mwhight34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow I don’t know how but I missed the part where you mentioned a greenhouse lol my mistake.

• BrooklynMatty
      BrooklynMatty commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol

I've got cherimoya seeds. Pierce and Chaffey.

Comment

• BrooklynMatty
      BrooklynMatty commented
      Editing a comment
      Sent you a message

I have several excellent types of persimmon, if you have a rootstock to graft them onto (persimmon cuttings do not root). PM me if you are interested.
    Southern CA, Zone 10a

Comment

I've got 5+ Asian pears varieties of varying levels of being labeled, plus persimmons and pawpaw that haven't fruited but are from good sources. Especially the persimmons. Shoot me a message if you're interested.
      https://www.figbid.com/Listing/Browse?Seller=Kelby
      SE PA
      Zone 6

Comment

arcadiafigs Kelby -sent you guys a message.

​​​​​​​Thanks 😊
        ​​​​​

Comment

Matty, send me a message to remind me. Include your address and I'll send you what I can.
          South Florida - 10b

Comment

I've got a few things you might want. Sending PM.
            -Luke S. at Keesler AFB, 9a
            -SAH Dad, gardener, fan of comedy, philosophy, and the deep dive on YouTube
            -W/L: JN, CCN, Thermalito

Comment

I have Yoinashi, Atago, or Niitaka Asian pear scionwood available, if you're interested.
              Happy New Year!
              Bill
              New Madrid, Mo. Z7

——

We all bleed fig-honey!

Comment

Hi Matty I have 4 varieties of Pom's available.

Comment

Hi Matt, I have some pawpaw seeds from pawpaws that Grew in my area, let me know?

Comment

I have Pakistan Mulberry, Shangri La Mulberry and the Thai Everbearing Worlds Best cuttings available. Also Salavatski Russian Pomegranate. if you pay shipping. Ill fill a flat rate padded mailer. Pm me if you want them.
                    Arizona, Zone 9B.
                    Seeking-Genovese Nero AF, Bourjasotte Gris, Violette Sepor, Capoll Curt Negra.

Comment

• Fleming
                      Fleming commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hey Phignix, Is your Thai different from your world best mulberry?

Hey everyone. Will respond back to everyone this weekend, bad week at work for me and still tons of catch up to do

Thanks
                    ​​​​​

Comment

I have Honeyheart Cherimoya scion that I can send you when it goes dormant in April (seeds are not true to type. I also have Fuyu persimmon and Saijo which is astringent but delicious

Comment

I didn't read everything but I have 20th Century Asian pear, very productive and tasty. I could take scion cuttings if you want. PM when you can.
                        Zn 8b "I may not be a smart man...but I know what love is." W.L.= My cup is full to overflowing, maybe next year!!

Comment

I have pineapple guava, cuttings or plant

Comment

I have some banana pups if you want, guava cuttings( tikal, Mexican cream, lemon cattley, Pakistan and dwarf everbearing mulberry cuttings, Limequat cuttings, barbados cherry cuttings but tree is small so will be thin, Moringa, Roselle and probably a bunch of other things I cannot think of. lol
                            Central Florida zone 9b
                            Wish List BNR, CdD Mutante, Rubado, Calderona, Harry's Crete, and Cavaliere

Comment

Hey all. I totally apologize for lack of responses. I made a few trades that first week then got slammed with work to point of not being to be to do anything personally.

Will try and message people this week.
                              ​​​​​

Comment

I have some vanilla and could send cuttings this spring when it warms up.
                                Becky, Zone 5 Vermont

Comment

Working...
                                X