Clear All

Hi,
    I had pmed you about cuttings also.
    Bobby

Comment

• Bry
      Bry commented
      Editing a comment
      There was a mix up somewhere Bobby, probably my fault. Check your PM, do what it says and you will be the one exception, a baker's dozen #13!!

• Bry
      Bry commented
      Editing a comment
      So Bob...tonight at midnight the carriage turns into a huge pumpkin if you know what I mean!! If I don't hear from you by then,unfortunately... you'll have to wait until my next giveaway....sorry but I am limited

You are paid.
    Thank you

Comment

• Bry
      Bry commented
      Editing a comment
      You're in now Bobby, thank you!

The final tallies are in-----guys,11 and gals 2. The guys take it by a landfall....this confirms a notion I had which is this...guys are usually on the receiving end and it's the women who are usually doing the lion's share of the giving!! Am I wrong? Maybe the gender dynamics of the Ourfigs forum is tilted to the masculine hobby craze thing? ....Anyways just wanted to thank all of you who stopped by and said hi.....I will be shipping out on Monday, got my projects set for the weekend f'sure! There were a couple people who didn't realize that when you use PayPal, you must choose send to friends and family or else you will be dinged with a fee, an easy fix though.

So...I guess after all there is still hope....maybe I can learn to grow too, not just my baby fig trees!! I have tacked on one additional thing to my New Year's resolution of making 100 new friends.....be more generous in everyday possible! How bout you???

Have a wonderful weekend ya'll!!! Best ~Bry
    Zn 8b "I may not be a smart man...but I know what love is." W.L.= My cup is full to overflowing, maybe next year!!

Comment

Spring is coming soon....shipping update: Monday is MLK Jr. Day and the Post office will be closed, so delay until Tuesday.
      Anna w:trim.jpgcoming soon.jpgsnowdrops.jpg
      Zn 8b "I may not be a smart man...but I know what love is." W.L.= My cup is full to overflowing, maybe next year!!

Comment

shipping.jpgUSPS.jpg Should be arriving by Friday at the latest!!! ~Bry packages.jpg

Comment

• clayguy50
          clayguy50 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for your efforts and generosity !
          Can’t wait to get started .
          cheers !

• Bry
          Bry commented
          Editing a comment
          It's totally my pleasure because you all are good people!!

I second that sentiment. Very generous, Thank you!

Comment

Totally pumped to try this fig!

Thanks again,
          Monterey California, Zone 10b; Wish list; Anything that grows well near the California Coast :-) and Bornholm Diamond

Comment

Bry, your wonderful Anna arrived today. They are the thickest cuttings I've ever seen...it wouldn't have surprised me too much if some rooted in the way to SC! Well yes, I guess that would have been a surprise😁. Thank you again for spreading this great variety. Will let you know how the girls do.
            Tony. Pickens county, SC zone 7b
            WL: Angelo's Dark; Atreano; Azores Dark; Brooklyn White; Dominick; Florea; Golden Riverside; LSU Early Improved Celeste; some Maltese or Italians; Napolitana:

Comment

Hey Bry,

Anna has arrived! Cuttings are going into soil this afternoon. Also, thanks for the great card; It takes contribution to a new level! Your now double Awesome!
              Monterey California, Zone 10b; Wish list; Anything that grows well near the California Coast :-) and Bornholm Diamond

Comment

Bry,
                Thank you for the wonderful card, very creative!!! I thought it's by Hallmark until i looked on the back!! I'm hoping this year, my garden will "grow large enough to share with others".
                GA 7b

Comment

Good Evening Bry,

Anna’s offspring arrived today, and they are honestly some of the best cuttings I have ever received. Thank you so much for your generosity and wonderful card!

Curt

Comment

Bry,

What type of wax did you use for sealing the cuttings?

Comment

• Bry
                      Bry commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Old broken candles from the basement, melted on top the wood stove, was all I used. Is that ok?

• nalledge
                      nalledge commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah! I ask because the wax was great, stayed on cuttings well.

I will melt a few different candles to find which work best,

M

Well...I just wanted to say much thanks to all who brought Anna into their families and I really appreciated hearing back from you all that the girls made it safely! Anna said that she was extremely happy and excited to hear how her younguns thrive in their new homes!! She did have one serious concern though.... she said very emotionally "I'm willing.... but please don't turn me into a Franken-fig!!!"

Oh and don't forget next Sunday---

groundhog.jpg
                    Last edited by Bry; 01-26-2020, 11:32 PM.

Comment

I hate to be a negative nelly but Anna’s offspring haven’t shown up yet. ☹️
                      Maybe tomorrow.
                      james
                      zone 5b Western NY, USA, wish list
                      De Tres Esplets,Negronne,Pastiliere

Comment

• Bry
                        Bry commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi clayguy50, sorry but you won't be getting a package because I never received your postage, like it said in the PM. Maybe next time...

• clayguy50
                        clayguy50 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        PM sent

• Bry
                        Bry commented
                        Editing a comment
                        My bad, very sorry....will ship out tomorrow and give you tracking. Thanks for your understanding!!

Another little bit of clean up: I have received a $6 payment from YND Inc.

If this is you...please let me know.... I'm not positive that I mailed your cuttings. Much thanks!!

Comment

• nalledge
                        nalledge commented
                        Editing a comment
                        hey Bry,

that YND payment was from me, and I have my cuttings.

I will change that name on Paypal,

M

• Bry
                        Bry commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Okay, thanks a lot. We're all square now. Hope they all grow well for you!!
                    Working...
                    X