X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    Dave, My cutoff is at 12 PM tonight. Hope you have time to square up before then...

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    So Bob...tonight at midnight the carriage turns into a huge pumpkin if you know what I mean!! If I don't hear from you by then,unfortunately... you'll have to wait until my next giveaway....sorry but I am limited

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Tony!! I'm kinda new to al this, nevertheless, it's still all good!!!

• Otis
    commented on 's reply
    Don't stress yourself, Bryan. We're all like feeding ducks, (sharks? 😊), we get overexcited! Just hope it's nothing else in the WL, LOL...

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    There was a mix up somewhere Bobby, probably my fault. Check your PM, do what it says and you will be the one exception, a baker's dozen #13!!

• mud69bug
    replied
    Hi,
    I had pmed you about cuttings also.
    Bobby

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    replied
    So... this week's freebies list is completed now .... however, I am hard at work on a plan for another giveaway in two weeks hopefully YEA!! ( don't hold me to it if something comes up, ok?) I will post here sometime on Monday after I ship out all of Anna's progenies. I'm thinking to not send tracking unless you really, really want it... remember...p a t i e n c e! Best, Bry

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    Asmin, YOU are the last contestant to win this week-- #12!!!

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    Actually, it looks like it's gonna be two weeks---this takes a bit of time doing this in bulk!!

• Figlife
    replied
    PM sent

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    replied
    So I have figured out what I can use next for my free giveaway , hopefully next week!! Stay tuned....

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    YOU are #11!!

• tralfazny
    replied
    PM sent. thanks !

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    replied
    Otis you're in, and Egretsbill on my list, checking it twice. 2 more lucky individuals left, who will it be?

Leave a comment:

• Otis
    replied
    "Unless only one person responds"!? I guess you forgot where you were posting! But seriously, very generous of you. Continued Good Growing

Leave a comment:

• tharnsur
    commented on 's reply
    Bry - Here's a bark graft example by CajunB: https://www.ourfigs.com/forum/figs-h...m-a-bark-graft

• Bry
    replied
    Also known as Italian Honey Fig, this reliable and hardy variety has been producing delicious figs for many years in the Pacific Northwest. Lattarulla bears good crops of large, greenish yellow fruit with sweet, light amber flesh. Lattarulla can bear two crops in one season, one ripening in late July and the second in mid-September. Here's a picture from the internet which is a resemblance of Anna---Anna is much more beautiful!!

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    You are good to go, #8

• Bry
    replied
    Good morning friends! While I was sleeping, others were more diligent and already up early working....Nalledge and elusive fig---on the cut sheet now!!! 5 more lucky individuals left!!! ( sorry for all the exclamation points se early....)

Leave a comment:

• chuckell
    replied
    Originally posted by trustyfarms View Post
    Sent you PM
    PM sent

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    PM sent. Thanks!

Do you have a description of the fruit (size, taste) and maybe any photos of it?

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    replied
    So far only 5 people on my Master List. I will check back in tomorrow a.m. before I head out. Basically once I have 12 complete, I will stop for this week. If people were to pay and the total goes over 12, I'll either refund back through PayPal or try to squeeze them into this week's giveaway. I will offline from now and most of the a.m. tomorrow. Good night and many thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    Trustyfarms, good to go. 7 more people left
    Last edited by Bry; 01-14-2020, 11:21 PM.

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    Bodulfz, in. Isn't this like a micro Harvey's sale??

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    One of my friends suggested grafting, never done it, but I may try!! This one's roots will be a bear cat---
Working...
X