• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    Tharnsur is in! That's 3, 9 more people for this week's giveaway---

• Bry
    replied
    Update: So far I have had many replies to my offer, awesome. I'm thinking that the first 12 people who have completed everything I asked for, i.e. post reply, PM with mailing address and payment by PayPal will be on my cut list this week. So far I have only Ky_Fig and StelaG done and on the cut sheet. I will post when I'm all full for this week. Sound fair??
    Last edited by Bry; 01-14-2020, 10:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    Yup

• BigVanVader
    replied
    Still have any? I'll pm Just in case.

Leave a comment:

• tharnsur
    replied
    Great offer Bry! Thank you so much. Have you consider graft your new favorite/s onto Anna? I'm hoping you're not uprooting her!

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    Got it

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks a lot---

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    Thx!!

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    Good deal!!

• Leo
    replied
    Thank you Bry

PM sent,

Leave a comment:

• jim
    replied
    Thanks, I sent a PM. I think.

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!

• Ky_Fig
    replied
    Originally posted by jim View Post
    Can someone tell me how to send a PM?
    Click on username. It will take you to their profile page and there is a Private Message button there. You can also click the little word bubble icon beside the username to go directly to PM.

Leave a comment:

• jim
    replied
    Can someone tell me how to send a PM?

Leave a comment:

• clayguy50
    replied
    PM sent . thanks !

Leave a comment:

• Ky_Fig
    replied
    PM sent.

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    replied
    Please tell me that you responded to my post as well as sending a PM so I can keep track. My well laid plan?? is to cut and pack over the weekend and ship out on Monday, Jan 20th.

Anna says she is excited to be sending her offspring all over the country!!!

**** Very important**** Please make sure everyone who wants cuttings to tell me here that you sent a PM so I have a cross reference. Don't forget to include your full name and mailing address!
    Last edited by Bry; 01-14-2020, 08:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    replied
    Please make sure to put your Ourfigs name in the title line or else I won't be able to differentiate ya'll!!! I will try to respond this evening if possible. Remember.....figs require patience---

Leave a comment:

• nalledge
    replied
    Thanks Bry

PM Sent

Leave a comment:

• trustyfarms
    replied
    Sent you PM

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    started a topic Anna Lattarula cuttings....for free (well, almost)

Anna Lattarula cuttings....for free (well, almost)

So... I need to let Anna Lattarula's offspring go to as many people as possible because her spot in my garden is second place ultimate, South facing, protected, well drained with tons of organics, etc.,etc. Anna's spot is coveted by one of my newest adopted daughters graciously received from a generous Ourfigs family member. Anna must vacate her spot for the next generation. Don't worry....her older sister, Bella, is the matriarch and is locked in for life!! So what am I babbling on about...

I would like to send out cuttings from Anna, (4) thick, 3/4 " well lignified and 8-10 inches in length, simply for the price of shipping only, unless only one person responds in which case I will cover postage too. This is not a first to respond deal, any of you guys are welcome to have Anna in your gardens. This is an Italian honey fig type, very sublime in flavor----my personal fave for the longest..... until I got some other cultivars. Still the early breba crop in July is one of my summer highlights in the garden!

If you are interested, send me a PM with your Ourfigs name in the title line, be sure to include your mailing address and I will acknowledge with my email where you can forward via PayPal $6 to cover first class shipping USPS.

To sweeten the deal, I am also offering to include small packets of organic veggie seeds from my garden for you to plant if you'd like. Let me know which ones--- Giant Italian parsley, bulb fennel, Oregon Blue Lake pole beans, Tango celery, French shallot bulbs, Mexican cilantro, even buckwheat, ( makes some awesome blinis) If you're only interested in veggie seeds, I will only ask for $1 postage, (hopefully this all breaks out somewhere near even or a little under.) Our dry Oregon summers produce seed of the highest quality, no diseases that I'm aware of!

Life is good!! ~Bry
Working...
X