X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    Okay, thanks a lot. We're all square now. Hope they all grow well for you!!

• nalledge
    commented on 's reply
    hey Bry,

that YND payment was from me, and I have my cuttings.

I will change that name on Paypal,

M

• Bry
    replied
    Another little bit of clean up: I have received a $6 payment from YND Inc.

If this is you...please let me know.... I'm not positive that I mailed your cuttings. Much thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    My bad, very sorry....will ship out tomorrow and give you tracking. Thanks for your understanding!!

• clayguy50
    commented on 's reply
    PM sent

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    Hi clayguy50, sorry but you won't be getting a package because I never received your postage, like it said in the PM. Maybe next time...

• clayguy50
    replied
    I hate to be a negative nelly but Anna’s offspring haven’t shown up yet. ☹️
    Maybe tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• nalledge
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah! I ask because the wax was great, stayed on cuttings well.

I will melt a few different candles to find which work best,

M

• Bry
    replied
    Well...I just wanted to say much thanks to all who brought Anna into their families and I really appreciated hearing back from you all that the girls made it safely! Anna said that she was extremely happy and excited to hear how her younguns thrive in their new homes!! She did have one serious concern though.... she said very emotionally "I'm willing.... but please don't turn me into a Franken-fig!!!"

Oh and don't forget next Sunday---

groundhog.jpg
    Last edited by Bry; 01-26-2020, 11:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    Old broken candles from the basement, melted on top the wood stove, was all I used. Is that ok?

• nalledge
    replied
    Bry,

What type of wax did you use for sealing the cuttings?

Leave a comment:

• Bodulfr
    replied
    Good Evening Bry,

Anna’s offspring arrived today, and they are honestly some of the best cuttings I have ever received. Thank you so much for your generosity and wonderful card!

Curt

Leave a comment:

• tharnsur
    replied
    Bry,
    Thank you for the wonderful card, very creative!!! I thought it's by Hallmark until i looked on the back!! I'm hoping this year, my garden will "grow large enough to share with others".

Leave a comment:

• nalledge
    replied
    Hey Bry,

Anna has arrived! Cuttings are going into soil this afternoon. Also, thanks for the great card; It takes contribution to a new level! Your now double Awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Otis
    replied
    Bry, your wonderful Anna arrived today. They are the thickest cuttings I've ever seen...it wouldn't have surprised me too much if some rooted in the way to SC! Well yes, I guess that would have been a surprise😁. Thank you again for spreading this great variety. Will let you know how the girls do.

Leave a comment:

• nalledge
    replied
    Totally pumped to try this fig!

Thanks again,

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    It's totally my pleasure because you all are good people!!

• Bodulfr
    replied
    I second that sentiment. Very generous, Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• clayguy50
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for your efforts and generosity !
    Can’t wait to get started .
    cheers !

• Bry
    replied
    shipping.jpgUSPS.jpg Should be arriving by Friday at the latest!!! ~Bry packages.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    replied
    Spring is coming soon....shipping update: Monday is MLK Jr. Day and the Post office will be closed, so delay until Tuesday.
    Anna w:trim.jpgcoming soon.jpgsnowdrops.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    replied
    The final tallies are in-----guys,11 and gals 2. The guys take it by a landfall....this confirms a notion I had which is this...guys are usually on the receiving end and it's the women who are usually doing the lion's share of the giving!! Am I wrong? Maybe the gender dynamics of the Ourfigs forum is tilted to the masculine hobby craze thing? ....Anyways just wanted to thank all of you who stopped by and said hi.....I will be shipping out on Monday, got my projects set for the weekend f'sure! There were a couple people who didn't realize that when you use PayPal, you must choose send to friends and family or else you will be dinged with a fee, an easy fix though.

So...I guess after all there is still hope....maybe I can learn to grow too, not just my baby fig trees!! I have tacked on one additional thing to my New Year's resolution of making 100 new friends.....be more generous in everyday possible! How bout you???

Have a wonderful weekend ya'll!!! Best ~Bry

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    Please resend to friends and family so you can be in this week Asmin! thx

• Bry
    commented on 's reply
    You're in now Bobby, thank you!

• mud69bug
    replied
    You are paid.
    Thank you