X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden riverside plant

I am looking for golden rainbow plant. Please pm me. Thanks.

Hi nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum.
    Willamette Valley Oregon, zone 8b. WL: zaffiro, rodgrod, campaniere, CLBC, de la Gloria, thermalito, del sen juame gran, Sangue dolce, Black ischia, Jack Lily, verdolino, Syrian dark, rubado, sodus Sicilian, Burgan, Figo preto de Torres novas, i258, raasti, white triana

Comment

Welcome and have fun
      Erin: Catalina/Tucson, AZ. Zone 9a
      Wish list:
      Coll de Dama Noir, Black Tuscan, campaniere, White Madeira #1, Mt. Etna, Ischia Black, Rasberry Latte, VDB, Dalmatie, Golden Rainbow

Comment

Um, most of the time it’s better to indulge us a bit about yourself before the request for a highly sought fig. Maybe take another stab at it, but welcome anyhow.
        Wish list. White Baca, Rigato de Salento PB, Iranian Candy, Nerucciolo D’Elba, Saint Martin, Burgan UNK

Comment

Haha, yes I should, but I am too desperate to get golden riverside and can’t wait for another minute to ask. I am a plant-lover. I got a collection of plants from nepenthes to orchids. Recently, a friend of mine got me into fig. So, long story short I have recently killed the cuttings of golden riverside and other varieties, but my VS and LSU purple miraculously survived and starting to put out foliages. I heard golden rainbow/riverside has very big fruit. Therefore, I would like to grow it and give it a try (all out of curiosity). So if anyone could help me with this I would be very grateful.

Comment

Welcome, and thanks for telling us a bit more about yourself. Golden Riverside (UCR) and Golden Rainbow (Robert's) are two different varieties. Some think Golden Rainbow might be the same as Yellow Long Neck , but that has yet to be proven. Which are you really interested in?
            “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
            – Chinese Proverb
            MA 5b/6a

Comment

• Oldpan
              Oldpan commented
              Editing a comment
              Rainbow was the one I killed. It is golden rainbow.
          Working...
          X