X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to trade for Rafed's Genovese Nero

Like many, I would like to make a trade to add "Rafed's Genovese Nero" to my collection, I have Rob's. I am looking for a plant, even if the plant is a future air layer. I'm not interested in any cuttings at this time.

For anyone whom can help, please PM me so we can work out the details.

Thank you all

Scott
    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Dont know if you are interested but some say this is the same as Rafed's GN.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genovese-Ner...MAAOSwiylXAxJD
    newnandawg 7b Newnan, GA

Comment

I had to promise my wife I would not "buy" anymore "fig" trees in 2016 other than a deal I made with WillsC that predates that arrangement.

So I do appreciate the link, I however I am only able to trade.
      Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Thank you to those whom PM'd me.

Comment

Working...
        X