X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brogiotto Nero

Brogiotto Nero

The Figs for Fun variety database lists this as a synonym for Nero, Barnisotte, and Barnisotte Noire. I have the Nero fig from Encanto Farms, but I cannot verify if this is the same as Brogiotto Nero due to lack of data on all of these varieties. Posted to try to help sort out synonyms.

Pictures of Nero Breba picked 7/26/15, grown in 5g SIP, second year plant grown from cutting. Zone 6a, season hastened with fig shuffle. Will try to add leaf pics later as well as of the main crop later this year.

Ed
    SW PA zone 6a

Comment

Originally posted by eboone View Post
      The Figs for Fun variety database lists this as a synonym for Nero, Barnisotte, and Barnisotte Noire. I have the Nero fig from Encanto Farms, but I cannot verify if this is the same as Brogiotto Nero due to lack of data on all of these varieties. Posted to try to help sort out synonyms.

Pictures of Nero Breba picked 7/26/15, grown in 5g SIP, second year plant grown from cutting. Zone 6a, season hastened with fig shuffle. Will try to add leaf pics later as well as of the main crop later this year.

BELLE ~ ED,
      zone 6

Comment

Youtube: PA Figs eBay: tdepoala
        Wishlist: Galicia Negra, Paritjal Rimada, Black Ischia UCD

Comment

Youtube: PA Figs eBay: tdepoala
          Wishlist: Galicia Negra, Paritjal Rimada, Black Ischia UCD

Comment

Working...
          X